HIRE YOUR EXPERIENCED FITNESS ACCOUNTABILITY PARTNER
Free Personal Training Consultation
1 on 1 Personal Training sessions
Group Personal Training sessions (2-5 people)
Why you should hire a Personal Trainer
According to ACE Fitness, one of the leading Personal Training Organizations in the world, these are the Top Ten Reasons to Hire a Personal Trainer:
- Motivation – Personal trainers wear many hats, serving not only as coach, but as an educator, confidant, role model and a major source of motivation and encouragement as well.
- Consistency – Do you find it difficult to stick to your program? Scheduling regular appointments with a personal trainer helps eliminate any excuses you might come up with for not exercising.
- Safety – Unsure about how to use the chest press machine at the gym or how to perform walking lunges without hurting your knees? A personal trainer will show you how to exercise safely (including which exercises to avoid) and instruct you on the proper and safe use of exercise equipment.
- Individualized Instruction – What works for one person, may not work for another when it comes to choosing an exercise program. A personal trainer will develop the most effective program for you based on your fitness evaluation results and personal goals. Beginners in particular benefit from instruction on how to perform specific exercises and program planning.
- Effective Workouts – Today's hectic lifestyles mean you don't have time to waste on ineffective exercise routines. Personal trainers help maximize your time by providing workouts designed to meet your goals quickly and efficiently.
- Supervision – Personal attention during exercise is the primary function of personal trainers. Need someone to spot you while you do pull-ups? Looking for feedback on your running form? No problem-that's what your personal trainer is for-to observe, assist and, if necessary, correct as needed.
- Sports-specific Training – Many amateur and professional athletes work with a personal trainer during the off-season to prepare themselves for in-season competition. Whether you want to shave some strokes off your golf score or beat your brother-in-law at tennis, a personal trainer can tailor your program to your sport of choice.
- Rehabilitation – Injuries and accidents can prevent you from participating in your favorite activities. An experienced personal trainer, however, can make the road to recovery a smooth one by recommending exercises that emphasize overall muscular balance to prevent future injuries.
- Special-needs Training – Research confirms that individuals with health challenges such as diabetes, asthma, osteoporosis, or heart disease benefit greatly from regular physical activity. These conditions, however, can make exercising safely a challenge. Many personal trainers are experienced in designing programs that address the special needs of these and other conditions.
- Ego Boost – It's a fact-feeling good makes you look good, and vice versa. Not only can your personal trainer help you achieve your health and fitness goals, but they also provide you with positive feedback on your performance and bolster your confidence to take on new challenges.
OUR CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINERS WILL HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR DESIRED RESULTS IN A GOOD AMOUNT OF TIME. BOOK YOUR SESSION(S) TODAY.
I have had a huge passion for fitness, wellness, and nutrition all my life! In high school I was a swimmer and later got into running, group fitness, and CrossFit.…
I have been in the fitness field for over 20 years, with certifications in personal training and group fitness. My fitness experience prior was related to having been a competitive…